Squirrel 0.9.1 is now available on the Mac App Store. It mainly contains user requested feature improvements. Particularly, we've added filter buttons to the transactions manager. This allows you for instance to display only unreconciled transactions, or entries of the current month.
This update also contains a workaround to an iCloud issue, where a database could be assigned the wrong iCloud account metadata. This problem would prevent the database from being used with iCloud, as it would be incorrectly considered as being used with the wrong iCloud account.
Here is the full changelog:
- Added Dutch localization.
- Added two new buttons to filter transactions according to their reconciliation state or date. This allows you to only display unreconciled transactions, or transactions of the current month for instance.
- Added a menu item to skip scheduled transactions occurrences via the contextual menu.
- Added a cmd-F shortcut to search for transactions.
- Pie chart legends are now shown even when the mouse is not over the graph.
- Transactions can now be selected via the history graph.
- The welcome screen is now correctly laid out in all the languages.
- New layout of the importer window.
- Month names are now properly truncated in the history graph.
- The notes text field now has a scroll bar.
- The OFX importer now handles different encodings appropriately.
- The toolbar buttons in the net banking browser are now working properly.
- Searching transactions by amount doesn't take the sign of the transaction into account anymore.
- Changing the date of a transaction belonging to a transfer now also changes the date of its sibling transaction.
- Fixed an issue where transactions could be edited via the reports.
- Fixed layout issue in the reports pie charts.
- Fixed an issue where the amount of a transaction could unexpectedly change.
- Fixed localization errors in German.